Paati vaithiyam for Weight loss Tamil This is paati vaithiyam for weight loss Tamil nattu marunthu. Obesity is the major problem for bo...
Paati Vaithiyam for babies in Tamil This is patti vaithiyam for babies in tamil medicine. People usually do some paati vaithiyam for ...
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
This is Mudi valara paati vaithiyam. Hail fall is the major problem in all age group people. Here is the remedy, mudi valara maruthuvam in tamil and information on Herbs which help in hair growth.
Mudi adarthiyaga valara tips
Onion juice – induce hair growth in bald head (mudi valara vengayam) Apply this on bald head regularly valukkai mudi valara.
Hairfall (mudi kotta karanam) – Dandruff and imbalanced diet,lack of iron etc.
Food which includes hair growth(mudi valara food) – Protein and Iron rich foods.
Curry leaves for hair growth:
Curry leaves are considered to be one of the best medicines for healthy hair growth and to resolve many other hair problems. Curry leaves are loaded with proteins and beta carotene which can reduce the problem of hair thinning and hair loss. Also the amino acids present in curry leaves, can provide strength to the hair follicles and thus prevents hair fall. The antioxidants present in curry leaves can remove the dead cells on the scalp and moisturizes the scalp effectively. Curry leaves are also rich in Vitamin B which is very essential for hair roots. The regular usage of the herb can make your hair longer and healthier. It can also stop the premature hair graying remarkably.
Karisalankanni leaves for hair growth:
Karisalankanni or bhringaraj leaves are very beneficial for healthy hair growth. The leaves of karisalankanni plant are boiled along with the coconut oil. This oil is used to solve the dandruff problem permanently. The leaves extract also support the healthy hair growth. The leaves extract is rich in natural properties which can maintain the natural color of the hair and brings healthy shine on the hair. The leaves extract along with amla oil is the best remedy for the problem of hair fall and hair thinning. The regular and gentle hair massage of karisalankanni can solve many hair problems like dry scalp, itching, split ends, hair thinning, hair fall, premature hair graying etc.
Rosemary for hair growth:
Rosemary herb is loaded with the nutrients that are essential for the hair growth. It can also be used to cure any type of scalp infection. It strengthens the hair roots and supports the healthy and longer hair growth. The antioxidants present in rosemary can fight against free radical damage that can cause hair loss. It works like a natural stimulant by stimulating roots of the hair follicles which results into rapid hair growth. It can also increase the blood circulation in the scalp effectively. The rosemary plant extracts can remove extra oil from our scalp and prevent clogging.
Thursday, July 7, 2016
This is patti vaithiyam for foot pain and heel pain. Foot pain is such a common health problem that sometimes we don’t even pay much attention towards it. Many people face this problem daily in their busy life.
Foot pain can include the pain in toes, ankles or heel and sole. There are various reasons behind the pain that includes uncomfortable foot wears, walking or standing for longer period, aging factor, bone problems like fracture or sprain, mineral deficiency, diabetes or other health problems. Taking painkiller tablet is a common remedy for pain but here we will try to understand some easy home remedies paati vaithiyam for foot pain to get relief from foot pain:
Hot and cold water therapy:
This is the best paati vaithiyam for leg pain in Tamil medicine. It is one of the most effective therapies for foot pain too. The hot water will support the smooth blood flow and the cold water will help you to reduce pain and inflammation. You need to take two buckets, one full of cold water and another full of hot water. Make yourself comfortable in a chair and dip your feet in hot water first. After five minutes take out your feet from hot water and dip in cold water for few seconds. Repeat the process three times for quick results. Instead of water you can also use heat pad and ice pack to use one by one for your painful feet.
Vinegar is useful in many health treatments. It can also reduce the foot pain caused by sprain. Take a bucket or tub and fill it with hot water. Add two to three tablespoons of vinegar in it. If possible mix sea salt in the water. Dip your feet in the water for 15 to 20 minutes. You can also repeat hot water and cold water therapy by adding vinegar in the water. Instead of heat and ice pads, you can dip a towel in hot water with vinegar and wrap it around your feet and after few minutes wrap towel dipped in cold water around feet.
Ice for leg pain:
Ice therapy is also known as a very good remedy for reducing foot pain and swelling. Use crushed ice for the treatment. Put the crushed ice in plastic bag and use it for gentle massage on painful area. Move the ice bag on painful area in a circular motion. The coldness of ice can numb the nerves in the painful area for some time. This can give you instant relief for some time. Swelling also gets reduced by this therapy. Just you need to remember one thing that using ice bag more that 10 minutes can damage your nerves and affect blood circulation.
This is another useful remedy for many types of pains including headache, joint pain, foot pain and athlete’s foot. The application of clove oil can improve blood circulation effectively. use clove oil to give gentle massage on painful feet. It will not only improve the blood flow but also give relaxation to your muscles. Repeat this therapy twice or thrice a day for quick relief. If your skin is too sensitive to apply clove oil directly then mix it with olive oil or coconut oil to massage feet.
Soothing effect of Epsom salt can give soothing relief to your painful feet. The use of Epsom salt along with hot water will give you instant relief from the pain and it can also give you muscles relaxation. Mix two tablespoons of Epson salt in hot water and dip your feet in water for few minutes. After taking out dry your feet with towel and apply moisturizer to avoid dryness. Follow this therapy regularly to give relief to pain after a long tiresome day.
Cayenne pepper is loaded with capsaicin that is famous for reducing muscle pain, strain, arthritis, lower back pain and even foot pain. Generally it is seen that when our feet get cold, they pain. In such cases sprinkle some cayenne pepper in your socks to keep the feet warm. Another treatment with cayenne pepper is adding it in a bucket of hot water and soaking feet in it for few minutes. This remedy will give warming effect to your feet and reduce the pain quickly.
Mustard seeds are very beneficial for treating painful feet. The use of mustard seeds removes toxic water from the body and supports the smooth blood circulation. It can reduce the pain and swelling effectively. Make a paste of mustard seeds and add it in warm water. Dip your feet in water for 15 to 20 minutes and dry them with towel.
Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Ammai patti vaithiyam chicken pox therapy
This is Ammai noi patti vaithiyam chicken pox home remedy therapy. Chicken pox is a contagious skin infection that can spread with a great speed. The disease vanishes off after 2 to 3 weeks but most of the time it leaves scars behind.
Here are some very effective home remedies to soothe the side effects like itching and burning sensation due to chicken pox infection.
Paati vaithiyam for ammai using honey: Honey is the very good remedy for many types of skin ailments. It can cure the itching and burning sensation caused by chicken pox. Apply pure honey from market and apply it on the affected areas. The application of honey will reduce the scratching sensation and it will also help to remove scars.
Ammai tamil maruthuvam using baking soda: Mix baking soda in water and apply it on chicken pox. Allow it to get dry. The regular application of baking soda will help you to treat the disease rapidly and it can also reduce the itching sensation.
Neem for chicken pox: The anti viral and anti bacterial properties of neem leaves are very beneficial to treat chick pox infection and reduce the itching. Add fresh neem leaves in bathing water to soothe the burning sensation. You can also grind some fresh neem leaves to make a fine paste. Apply this paste on the affected areas to get calming relief on the itchy bumps. Neem leaves paste also helps to dry the blisters rapidly and thus help to heal the infection of chickenpox.
Vinegar to cure chicken pox: Vinegar is also an effective remedy to reduce itching caused by chicken pox. It is also the very good remedy to clear scars caused by the infection. If the vinegar is too strong then add tea tree oil or lavender oil along with vinegar in water and wash your affected area with this water. The use of these oils will also help you to get sound sleep.
Green peas to treat chicken pox: Ayurvedic medicinal therapy suggests green peas for the treatment of chicken pox. Apply the paste of boiled green peas on the chicken pox eruptions and allow it to dry for an hour. Wash it out with lukewarm water. The calming effect of green peas can heal the infection quickly and help to reduce scars also.
Carrot and coriander chicken pox remedy: The medicinal properties of Carrot and coriander can heal the chickenpox sores effectively. Clean and cut the vegetables and boil them in water to cook them. Mash the vegetables in soup and consume this hot soup to cure the sickness completely.
Calamine lotion for chicken pox races: Applying Calamine lotion on the chickenpox infection can give you much relief from itching. Add calamine lotion in lavender oil and use this lotion on the affected areas. Calamine lotion can reduce the itching and burning sensation quickly.
Sandalwood oil for skin burning: Sandalwood oil can produce cooling effects and reduce the itching and burning sensation effectively. It can also fasten the healing process. Sandalwood oil along with Vitamin E oil can reduce the scaring also.
Sea salt: Add tbsp of sea salt in your bathing water to get rid of infection and itching. You can also add lavender oil along with sea salt to get more benefits. The antimicrobial properties of sea salt can fight against the infection effectively and lavender oil can alleviate the skin.
Cool water bath: If you are suffering from infection of chicken pox, take cool water bath to relax your body. Cool water bath can reduce the itching sensation effectively and heal the infection quickly. You can also apply a piece of ice on the affected area to get calming effect.
Peppermint oil: peppermint oil can give calming effect on the chickenpox blisters. Dilute peppermint oil in water and apply it on the burning area. The cooling effect of peppermint oil can reduce the burning sensation instantly.
When you are suffering from infection try to avoid itching as it can spread the infection and worsen the condition. Keep a watch on your diet, instead of hot and spicy food prefer to take lots of fruits and vegetables. The antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals can fight against the infection by making the body stronger.
Monday, March 14, 2016
This is paati vaithiyam for acne scars.Acne and acne scars are the biggest problems faced my most of the youngsters. Acne scars can affect the beauty of young ladies. Many internal as well as external reasons can cause acne. Grandma remedies are very beneficial to cure acne and reduce acne scars quickly. They not only clear the acne scars but also makes the skin smooth and shiny. Here are some of the grandma remedies to cure acne scars.
Drinking lots of water can remove the harmful toxins from the body naturally and prevents the formation of acne on the skin. It is the best paati vaithiyam for pimples. It is the most important thing to follow if you want to get rid of acne and acne scars.
- Very effective paati vaithiyam for acne problem is lemon. Mix lemon juice in ground nut oil and apply it on the acne scars to remove them quickly. This remedy is equally effective to get rid of blackheads too.
- Make a fine paste of presoaked fenugreek seeds and apply this paste on acne and acne scars. Wash your face with water after two hours. This remedy will not only prevent the formation of the acne but also can reduce the acne scars.
- Very easy patti vaithiyam for acne is herbal face pack. Apply a homemade face pack using cinnamon powder and honey. Apply it on acne affected area and wash after half an hour. Cinnamon can remove the acne scars effectively and gives natural glow to your skin.
- Mint leaves paste is very beneficial to reduce acne and acne scars from your skin. The cooling effect of mint leaves can prevent the formation of acne and pimples.
- Orange peel powder is most trusted remedy for removing scars from your skin. Mix orange peel powder in rose water and make a thick paste of it. Apply this paste on affected area and wash after an hour. This remedy can give a natural shine to your skin.
- Rub freshly cut aloe Vera plant on your face and neck area. The medicinal properties of aloe Vera will not only reduce the problem of acne and pimples but also clean off the acne scars effectively. This remedy is beneficial for all types of skin problems.
- Paste of raw papaya is very beneficial to make your skin clean and pimple free. Apply the paste on the affected area and wash off after half an hour with cold water. Within few days you can find the acne scars are vanished.
- Make a thick paste using sesame seeds along with lemon juice and honey. Apply this paste for any skin problems. The bleaching effect of lemon will remove the acne scars quickly.
- The paste made with pomegranate seeds along with lemon juice can not only bring a glow on your skin but also can clear off the acne and pimple scars.
- Make a thick paste using baking soda and water. Baking soda can effectively remove the dead skin cells from the skin. It is very beneficial to reduce the problem of acne and pimple. The cleansing properties of baking soda can cure the acne scars effectively.
- Apply white portion of eggs on acne scars to remove them fast. The egg white is rich in amino acid which can stiffen the skin pores and alleviate the acne scars effectively. Apply a slender coat of egg white on the affected area and when it gets dry, wash it with warm water and mild face wash. Following this remedy regularly can lighten up your complexion too.
- Apply olive oil on face and the skin around to remove acne scars effectively.
- Vitamin A, D and E in olive oil are very beneficial for skin problems. Apply olive oil before going to bed in the night and gently massage it. Olive oil can eradicate dirt and dust from the skin pores and reduces the scars too.
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
- This is Patti vaithiyam for diarrhea tamil medicine. Stomach pain and watery stool are the common symptoms of diarrhea. Before taking any heavy medicines, here are some simple grandma remedies to cure the condition.
- The first and the most important thing in the condition of diarrhea is to stay hydrated. As your body loses lot of water during the loose motions, you need to provide enough quantity of water and salt to your body. Keep on drinking the solution made of water, salt and sugar.
- Best Patti vaithiyam for babies diarrhea treatment is curd missed with 1tsp of lemon juice thrice or four times a day.
- Patti vaithiyam for dysentery ancient remedy is black tea. Add 2 tsp of honey and fresh lemon juice in it, mix it well and drink two- three times a day.
- When you are suffering from diarrhea, stay away from dairy products. Otherwise the condition may go worst. Milk or milk products like cheese or paneer can disturb your intestine more.
- Bananas are loaded with potassium that is necessary for your body during the diarrhea. Eat ripe banana as it can help you in cleansing your intestinal system and help you to recover soon.
- Try to be on liquid diet. As the digestive system doesn’t work properly during diarrhea, it is better to be on liquid diet. Fresh vegetables soup or chicken soup with pepper and salt can make you feel energetic and will not trouble your system for digestion.
- When you stay away from other dairy products, yogurt is considered as the very good remedy for treating diarrhea. It can also cure gastric troubles easily. Yogurt is loaded with good bacteria that can fight against stomach infection and cure you from the trouble of diarrhea.
- During the condition of diarrhea, stay away from colas, soft drinks or sodas. These drinks can make your problem more severe.
- Include food loaded with starch in your diet as it can prove very useful in the condition of diarrhea. Food like potatoes, rice or carrot can give you instant relief from the diarrhea. When you can consume lot of starchy food, it is better to keep yourself away from fiber food as it is difficult for digestion.
- Another useful remedy for diarrhea is fenugreek seeds. Dry roast fenugreek seeds and make a powder of it. Mix this powder with yogurt. Take this yogurt along with your meals to get relief from the condition.
- Ginger and lemon is the best combination for treating diarrhea. Both ginger and lemon are helpful for digestive system. The consumption of ginger and lemon juice helps you for quick recovery.
Friday, January 8, 2016
This is Paati vaithiyam for jaundice tamil nattu marunthu. The herb Phyllanthus Niruri or Keelanelli is found easily in south parts of India. It is also known as Bhoomi amla. The medicinal properties of this plant have made the plant important in many kinds of ayurvedic and herbal remedies. Siddha medicinal therapy also uses the plant for various health problems. The phyllanthus niruri is especially used for the treatment of Jaundice and other liver and kidney related problems. It can also be beneficial in curing the viral and bacterial infections of many kinds. Apart from it the herb is used for menstruation related problems, dysentery and also diabetes. In many parts of India, the leaves extracts of the plants are used for cure of snake bite.
See this blog for patti vaithiam for cold, patti vaithiam for fever, paati vaithiyam for weight loss and paati vaithiyam for hair growth etc.
The leaves of phyllanthus niruri are used an important ingredient for treating jaundice. The leaves are ground by adding onion and turmeric powder in it. This paste is mixed with milk or butter milk and given to the patient twice a day on empty stomach for better health benefits. The regular consumption can cure jaundice within few days only. The medicinal properties of the herb are beneficial for kidney and liver health. It can boost the functioning of liver and also shield the liver tissues efficiently. The consumption of the herb leaves can also prevent and cure kidney stones effectively.
The juice extracts of the niruri plant can give quick healing in jaundice. The Amarus found in the niruri leaves is considered to be very effective against jaundice and other liver diseases. Paati vaithiyam for jaundice was practiced from ancient days. The plant extracts are used in liver tonics like Liv-52 that is prescribed for liver health and for viral hepatitis. The studies have proved that the plant extracts are beneficial for both Hepatitis A and B. In ayurvedic therapy the leaves of the phyllanthus niruri plant are ground with cardamom and turmeric powder. Onion is also added along with other ingredients.
The paste of the niruri leaves is very effective for jaundice. The jaundice gets relieved within 4 to 5 days with the treatment. The plant extracts not only reduce the bilirubin levels but also help to restore the liver cells and prevents liver failure. The plant extracts are also available in form of capsules in market.