Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Tamil paarambariya maruthuvam diseases treatment

Are you interested to cure some diseases at home by using kitchen ingredients? Just know about Tamil paarambariya maruthuvam diseases treatment. Tamil siddha, ayurveda maruthuvam, Tamil mooligai maruthuvam, Grandma kitchen home remedies are useful for many diseases and health problems which was popular in old ancient days. This medicines do not cause any side effects.

Tamil iyarkai maruthuvam for fever: Ginger is highly used ingredient in kitchen. Ginger has amazing medicinal properties which help to fight against various health conditions. Fresh ginger juice along with honey is helpful for viral fever. Consuming soup made by adding onion and garlic can prove very beneficial in treating viral fever effectively.
Take out fresh tulsi leaves extracts and mix it with honey and ginger juice. Consume this mixture twice a day to treat fever or viral infection.
Add a pinch of black pepper powder in your regular tea to cure viral fever. Consume herbal tea made with cinnamon, ginger powder, cardamom and honey can prove very beneficial for fever.

Tamil eliya maruthuvam for throat pain: Ginger juice is beneficial for getting relief from throat pain effectively. Extracts of Licorice roots are useful for all types of respiratory tract infection. It can reduce throat pain and throat irritation.
Gargle with warm salt water to get instant relief from throat pain and irritation. Mix apple cider vinegar and honey with warm water and consume the mixture or gargle with it to get relief from throat infection.
Keep a piece of freshly cut garlic and keep it in your mouth to suck juice. This can give instant healing for your painful throat.

Tamil medicine for allergy: consumption of garlic juice is useful to fight against many types of allergies.
Green tea has proved beneficial in curing many types of allergic conditions effectively.
Tulsi extracts mixed with honey and fresh lemon juice can be an effective remedy for allergies and infections. Turmeric is beneficial to fight against allergic conditions.

Ulcer Tamil maruthuvam: Tomato juice has been proved very beneficial to treat mouth ulcer effectively. Gargle with any antiseptic mouth wash three to four times a day to treat the condition.
 Vitamin C deficiency can be one of the reasons for mouth ulcers; consuming orange juice can give you relief from the condition.
Antibacterial properties of ginger help to heal the stomach ulcers effectively. Consume olive oil daily to cure stomach ulcer effectively.

Tamil medicine for ear pain: using hot compress near ear area can give quick relief from ear pain. Put few drops of fresh tulsi leaves extracts in ear to get relief from pain by treating infection.
Take out juice of mango leaves and put few drops in ears to relieve pain quickly. Put few drops of warm castor oil in ears to get rid of pain and infection.

Tamil maruthuvam for hair growth: Apply freshly cut aloe vera juice on scalp to prevent hair fall and to support hair growth.
Amla is very beneficial for hair growth. Daily apply amla oil on head or use amla powder to treat the problem.
Massage scalp with coconut milk, this will stimulate the roots of the hair and prevent hair loss.
Applying the fresh juice of coriander leaves on scalp can work effectively to treat hair loss.

Tamil maruthuvam for gas problem: Boil some cumin seeds in water and consume the warm water to get instant relief from stomach pain and gas.
Mix lemon juice and honey in warm water and consume it to reduce the stomach pain.
Chew some methi seeds to reduce the pain due to indigestion or other stomach infections.

Tamil medicine for Constipation: Consume hot water regularly before going to bed to solve the problem of constipation.
Mix castor oil with warm water and consume before going to bed to treat constipation.
Consuming grape juice can treat the problem of constipation effectively.

Tamil maruthuvam for Headache: Cold compress on forehead can give you instant relief from headache.
Gentle massage with coconut oil or almond oil can treat the headache effectively.
A hot cup of herbal tea with ginger can be a best remedy for headache.
Consume fresh coconut water to get rid of throbbing headache.


8 comments:

  1. Great Dr. imoloa herbal medicine is the perfect cure for the HIV virus, I was diagnosed of HIV for 8 years, and every day I always looking for research to find the perfect way to get rid of this terrible disease because I always know that what we need because our health is on earth . So, on my internet search I saw several testimonies about how Dr. imoloa can cure HIV with powerful herbal medicines. I decided to contact this man, I contacted him for herbal medicines that I received via DHL courier service. And he guided me how. I asked him for a solution to take herbal medicine for two weeks. And then he instructed me to go check what I was doing. Look at me (HIV NEGATIVE). Thank God for Dr. Imoloa for using a powerful herbal remedy to cure me. he also has a cure for diseases such as Parkison's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, anxiety disorders, autoimmune diseases, back pain, sprains, bipolar disorder, brain tumors, malignant, bruxism, bulimia, cervical disc disease, cardiovascular disease, cardiovascular disease, sprains, bipolar disorder, brain tumors, malignant, bruxism, bulimia, cervical disc disease, cardiovascular disease, cardiovascular disease, sprains, bipolar disorder, brain tumors, malignant, bruxism, bulimia, cervical disc disease, cardiovascular disease , chronic respiratory diseases, mental and behavioral disorders, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, autoimmune mediated arthritis. Chronic kidney disease, arthritis, back pain, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorders, Eczema, skin cancer, tuberculosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer, mouth sores, oral cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / or {whatssapp .....+2347081986098}

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome lifestyle Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and overall well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2010. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a cyclometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescriptions like: Insulin ,Sulfonamides,Thiazolidinediones but Could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain but bring back the pain again. i found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabetes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, GOUT, PROGENITOR, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , TUMOR MENINGITIS, WAIST PAIN ,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE. HEARING  LOSSDr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal anybody that comes to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2349010754824

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless Dr ehiaguna for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since last year and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr.ehiaguna how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine, I took the medicine as prescribed by him and two week later i was cured from HERPES,thank you Dr.ehiaguna you can also email him via: drehiaguna@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348073908953 thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless Dr ehiaguna for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since last year and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr.ehiaguna how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine, I took the medicine as prescribed by him and two week later i was cured from HERPES,thank you Dr.ehiaguna you can also email him via: drehiaguna@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348073908953 thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good day to you all am very happy to write this testimony to the whole world to see the great work of the great man named DR.ehiaguna I was down over since 1year but thank god am here to give this testimony for you all to see the great powers that is hiding on this earth I was once an HSV 2, but thanks to him that help me I was going through internet looking for cure when I see this man name ehiaguna I quickly email him If I can get help to grateful surprise to me he really do according to the post I see on internet this man ask me to provide some necessary things which he should be able to use for my cure, I did what he say and after everything, this man told me that after two weeks I will be cured, after that ending of the weeks i should go for test I did and I was very happy when I see my result but i don’t know how he did it but thank God for bring this man to me am very happy to see myself am HSV negative you can order now and get your cure on email: drehiaguna@gmail.com just call him for quick answer on his number +2348073908953, also contact him on this
      1. HIV / AIDS 2. COPD 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) 5. Hepatitis B
      6. HPV

      Delete
  7. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (Hsv) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Ehimare helped someone in curing his (Hsv) herpes disease, quickly I copied his email which is drehimare3@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on Drehimare3@gmail.com Or whatsapp him via +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete